Steve German: WE TAKE CARE OF YOUR LEGAL NEEDS – SO YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
Our law firm focuses on serious personal injury and insurance bad faith claims from the initial claim presentation through jury trial.
We tailor our representation to best suit each of our clients’ needs.
Who We Are
After 6 years with a downtown Phoenix law firm, and training in its litigation group, Steve German started his law firm. That was over twenty years ago. Steve’s practice has grown considerably but the focus remains the same - helping those who are vulnerable or been badly harmed.
For fifteen of the past twenty years, Steve was partners with Danny Adelman, and together they worked as Adelman German, and developed an outstanding reputation handling sophisticated, complex, and high dollar cases.
In 2017, Steve’s jury verdict against Country Life Insurance Companies was the third largest in the State of Arizona that year at over $6.5 Million. In 2018, Danny Adelman received the honor of becoming executive director of Arizona’s largest non-profit law firm, responsible for protecting our most vulnerable citizens, including foster children, students, and those with special needs. Steve continues to passionately represent individuals who are entitled to individual disability insurance benefits, and others with serious injuries and personal losses.
Steve German is the founding attorney of our firm—hence our name. He came from a prestigious downtown law firm that served large corporations and insurance companies as well as medical facilities and professionals—all of whom could afford the high hourly rates of the top counsels.
Steve quickly realized that his passion was to help people who had been harmed as a result of other people's actions, rather than representing insurance companies or corporations who contributed to deaths or other serious injuries. He formed his law firm with the philosophy, “quality legal work should not be limited to those who can afford large law firm rates.”
Notable Outcomes and Honors
- $6.5 Million Verdict: McClure v. Country Life Insurance Company and C.C. Services, Inc. (September 2017)
- $4.3 Million Jury Award: Clabough v. State of Arizona (May 2015)
- $2 Million Settlement: Adverse Selection Homeowners Insurance (April 2015)
- Podiatric Malpractice Jury Verdict Against Dr. Aprajita Nakra, Dpm (February 2015)
- $3 Million Disability Insurance: Bad Faith Settlement (2014)
- $1.1 Million Medical Malpractice Wrongful Death Settlement (2014)
- Roadway Design Jury Verdict Against City of Tucson (September 2013)
- $1.65 Million Medical Malpractice and Product Liability Settlement (2013)
- $6 Million Disability Insurance Bad Faith Settlement (2011)
- $2 Million Disability Insurance Bad Faith Settlement (2011)
- $6 Million Birth Trauma Medical Malpractice Settlement (2011)
- $12.3 Million Confidential Personal Injury Settlement (2007)
- $5 Million Birth Trauma Wrongful Death Medical Malpractice Settlement (2005)
- US News & World Report Best Law Firm
- Best Lawyers in America
- Benchmark Litigation: Local Litigation Star
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Best in Medical Law
- Ten Leaders Award (Daniel Adelman)
- Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers: Martindale-Hubbell
- Leaders in Community Outreach